Friday, August 1, 2014

Project Life...Not Just for Scrapbookers!

My friend Eva visited back in June and we had a chance to craft together. She used cards and embellishments from a Project Life kit to make several cute cards. Today, I decided to pull out the Project Life set that I have and make a couple of quick cards myself. I also challenged myself to use washi tape on both cards. I have several rolls and don't seem to know what to do with it. I used it in place of ribbon on these cards and I do like the look.

The first card is a quick and simple one featuring one of the cards from the Everyday Adventure card set. I punched out the star to cover a little smear my inky finger made on the card. The arrow is from the coordinating accent set.




I'm not sure who I would send the second card to, but I do like the sentiment. Sometimes we need to take the time to just be happy! Again, the card with the sentiment is from the Everyday Adventure card set. The card base is Bermuda Bay with layers of Crushed Curry and Melon Mamba accenting the central card panel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment