Thursday, August 7, 2014

CYCI30 With A Sneak Peak Of The Upcoming Holiday Catalog!

Today's card was created for Can You Case It #30, a sketch challenge. You can find the blog post for this challenge and lots of inspiration here.


Mr. Brown, aka the UPS man, dropped off a package today with my pre-order items from the upcoming Stampin' Up! holiday catalog. Demonstrators were able to start placing orders on August 1st while the catalog will go live for customers on August 28th. I decided to ink up one of my new stamp sets and use paper from the new Trim the Tree DSP stack. I really like the size of the DSP stacks and find that they are perfect for making cards.



The stamp set featured in this card is the new For All Things stamp set. I really like the fall sentiment I used above. There are also "Grateful For You" and "Give Thanks For All Things" sentiment stamps, making this quite a flexible stamp set. I am planning on using it for general fall cards for my girls' teachers, thank you cards, and Thanksgiving cards. The angled tag topper punch was used to create the Sahara Sand tag. I folded and then stapled a piece of Early Espresso card stock punched out with the Modern Label punch. A great new tool coming in the holiday catalog is a stapler with mini staples. I found it really easy to use and think the staples are the perfect size for cards! I bought a small stapler from another paper crafting company and had a lot of trouble with it jamming, so I was happy to find the new one from Stampin' Up! works well.

Current products used for this card are pictured below. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Comments are always appreciated!


5 comments:

  1. Great card Angela! Love the sneak peek at some of the Holiday Catty stuff. Thanks for playing with us at Can You Case It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design Angela, the fall look is so pretty! thanks for joining us at www.canyoucaseit.com : ) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fall indeed!! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love it! Thanks for playing with us this week and Can You Case It!

    ReplyDelete