Monday, January 25, 2016

Cottage Greetings Card Kit Thank Yous

When I first saw the current Stampin' Up! annual catalog, I fell in love with the Cottage Greetings card kit. While I enjoy designing my own cards or searching on Pinterest for ideas, sometimes I want something that is quick to create and doesn't involve lots of time spent designing or searching for ideas. Kits are the perfect solution for when this mood strikes. The Cottage Greetings card kit makes 15 cards with 5 each of 3 different designs. 



The card above is my favorite! I love the floral banner with the silver accent behind it.The thin piece of wood adds a nice natural accent. The silver sequins on the banner and silver dots on the base card add some bling. 


The second card features a color that hasn't been on my favorites list but is growing on me-Crushed Curry. The striped base features this color along with the ink used for the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment