Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bloomin' Love Valentine

One of my favorite products from the Occaisions 2016 catalog is the the Bloomin' Love photopolymer bundle. The stamp set has great sentiments for any Valentine card as well as a beautiful floral heart.


I managed to get my stamp set inked up for the first time today and also used the coordinating die to cut out a larger version of the floral heart in the stamp set. My color combo is Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride. I used the hearts embossing folder to emboss a layer of the Blushing Bride for a little more interest. I love this color combo!


If you are interested in trying out stamping, visit my demonstrator website here to see my calendar of events. I have classes scheduled for January 16th and 22nd. 




No comments:

Post a Comment