Saturday, January 10, 2015

Painted Petals Birthday Card


It's been a long time since I shared a card or other project on this blog. One of my resolutions for 2015 is to get back sharing projects and blogging regularly. I enjoy sharing projects and want to make sure to do more of it this year! The new occaisions catalog from Stampin' Up inspired today's card. Make sure to check back for more projects from the new catalog! I've got lots of projects planned for upcoming posts.





This card features the new Butterfly Basics stamp set and Painted Petals DSP from the catalog which launched January 6th. I also got to play with the new bow punch, which is a lot of fun! It makes it easy to make cute bows for any project, I am loving the Blackberry Bliss and Daffodil Delight together. The Blackberry Bliss ribbon gives a subtle accents behind the focal point of the stamped images. The two butterflies were both stamped in Blackberry Bliss with the different shades made by stamping off on scratch paper to achieve a more subtle color while the birthday sentiment was stamped full "strength."

Thanks for checking out my blog! If you like the projects you see and would like to try stamping yourself, let me know. I teach stamping classes at my home in Puyallup, WA and would love to have new stampers join my classes.

-Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment