Thursday, January 22, 2015

CYCI #53

Whew! It's almost Friday and time for the weekend. It's been a busy week, but I managed a little time to craft tonight and made a card fr CYCI #53. The challenge this time was to make a clean and quick card in under ten minutes. Yikes, that is quite the challenge for me. I tend to take my time and play around with my designs. You can check out lots of inspiration over at Can You Case It?


My Paper Pumpkin kit for January arrived today, so I decided to use it to help me make this quick and simple card. The hear die cut, sentiment stamp, clip, and heart patterned paper all came from the kit. The base card was made with Blushing Bride card stock. The red patterned paper is from the Stacked With Love DSP stack from the new occaisions catalog. I punched out the hearts along the bottom with the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set. 


Check back for Valentine's Day projects this weekend! I've got some new stamps sets I cannot wait to get inked up and will be sharing some samples we'll be making in upcoming classes. 

Angela

7 comments:

  1. That sentiment is adorable and your card is so sweet Angela. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Can You Case It? Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freakin' awesome Angela! I love how you took the MPP for Jan 2015 and turned the products into a card! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI : ) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love how you use the kit to make a card. Thanks for joining us at CanYouCaseIt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love how you mixed in the new My Paper Pumpkin kit. Thanks for joining us at CYCI?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the way you redesigned the paper pumpkin materials!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Isn't this month's Paper Pumpkin great? Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI?! --Cindi

    ReplyDelete