Sunday, January 12, 2014

PPA 187: Color Challenge



Since I spent much of the day cleaning and organizing my craftroom, I decided to reward myself with some time spent creating.  The card below is for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 187. You can find more inspiration on the PPA blog here. I think these colors give a fresh look to the Valentine card below.





All my supplies for this card are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: See Ya Later from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration. It will be one of the many free items you can choose with a $50 or higher purchase.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Real Red
Patterned paper: Fresh Prints DSP stack from the Occaisions catalog
Other items: Real Red Candy Dots, hearts punched with the small heart punch and Owl Builder punch

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love all the details of the card, especially the hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and simple card, Angela! Striking! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love love the three little hearts! Very crisp & clean...well done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete