Monday, September 15, 2014

Lunch Box Love Notes #1

One of the things I like to do for my daughters is to put a little love note or card into their lunch boxes for them to find when they eat lunch at school. I thought I would do a quick share of the cards I made tonight to slip into their lunches for tomorrow.

My daughter J adores the color pink and particularly loves flamingos, so the new Flamingo Lingo stamp set from Stampin' Up! was a must have in our household. Her card features the flamingo image and sentiment from the set. The background is embossed using the Decorative Dots embossing folder and the flamingo image was cut out with the Labels Collection framelits. The small flower is made with two layers of the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set.


My daughter K loves cats, so the retired Cool Cat stamp set came out for her card. The DSP I used was from last year's annual catalog, but K's favorite color is "rainbow colors." I thought this DSP was fitting. She also loves the silver glimmer paper, so I incorporated it too. The oval collection framelites made it easy to cut out the cat image as well as the mats. I added basic rhinestones to add more glitz and a bow tie made with the heart shape on the Owl Builder punch. 


Thanks for visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment