Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak #1

Welcome to sneak peak #1! Today's project is a Halloween card using items from the upcoming Stampin' Up! holiday catalog that goes live in September.  



When my order arrived yesterday, I couldn't wait to get my new Stampin' Up! products out and create with them. I decided to start with a Halloween project and pulled out all the new products I could use to create a Halloween card.

The new Spooky Night designer series paper is featured on this card. I love the paper with the potion bottles and it was the first one I decided to play with. The paper below my card is the reverse side of the potions paper. The Spooky Night paper features Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and Very Vanilla colors.

The stamps featured on this card are from the new Spooky Cat photopolymer stamp set. I thought the witches hat with the cobweb and spider went well with the potion bottles and decided to feature it on my card. The bat is from a new framelits set called Seasonal Tags.

Come back tomorrow for sneak peak #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment