Saturday, August 6, 2016

Project Life "All Year Long" Greeting Cards

I've spent the last couple of days working on greeting cards using the "All Year Long" card collection from Project Life by Stampin' Up! I ordered a crafting retreat in a box from another demonstrator and it included the card collection and accessory set to make a mini album and six cards. I don't use Project Life for memory keeping, so I decided to make additional cards with the remaining cards. I am really happy with the results!

I made a total of 24 cards using this Project Life kit. The colors that coordinate with the kit include Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.

My favorite card features a Mint Macaron card base and a printed Project Life card with silver foil on a Mint Macaron background. The banner was made with a leftover piece of another card trimmed down to size. The small metallic silver doily is mounted on a circle punched out of Mint Macaron to give it more stability. The sentiment is from the "Jars of Love" stamp set.



The second card also features a silver foil card, this time printed on Basic Black. I cut the silver layer from an envelope liner I saved from another kit as well as the circle behind the sentiment banner. The banner is from the accessory kit. The card base is Basic Black. I really love the contrast of the silver foil with the black background!


The next card features Delightful Dijon. I was on the fence about this color before, but it really grew on me as I made these cards. This is my favorite one to feature this color. The "smile" sentiment is from another Project Life card that was cut down to size. The floral background is from another PL card. 


More Delightful Dijon, this time paired with Mint Macaron: 


The next two cards feature Crumb Cake as their main color: 



The last card I am sharing features my favorite sentiment:


Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment