Saturday, June 28, 2014

Simple Saturday Card Share

Wow! It's been two months since my last post. Things have been  crazy busy at both work and home the last couple months, but it is summer now and I have a couple months off from teaching. My goal this summer is to revive my blog and start posting regularly. Today's card is a quick and easy card. Simple cards are better for mailing and less likely to require extra postage. I often create simple cards when I intend to mail them. The more elaborate cards are those I hand deliver.

This card was created with stamps my friend Eva brought to share yesterday when we had some crafting time together while our husbands and kids enjoyed one another's company. We each got a chance to use stamp sets that we haven't gotten yet from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. My card today uses two of Eva's sets that I originally bypassed when I looked through the new catalog.. I am in love with the I Love Lace background stamp. It is perfect for creating a beautiful background for any project you might have in mind. Hello Darling has some great stamps, I especially like the sentiment I used on this card. The color I used for this card is Tangelo Twist, one of the new 2014-2016 In Colors. The lace background in stamped in Tangelo Twist on a Very Vanilla background.




No comments:

Post a Comment