Monday, December 30, 2013

PCCS #73 Sketch Challege

This is my entry for the PCCCS #73. I love sketch challenges and this one provided me with inspiration for the Valentine card below. You can find the sketch and more inspiration here. I don't usually create square cards, so it was fun to bring a little variety to my crafting. Yesterday's card was created with my daughter Jessica in mind, so this one is for her twin sister. Katelyn loves the red glimmer paper, so I had to add touches of it on this card for her.




Materials used (all from Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set: Love You More
Paper: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, and Real Red cardstock. DSP is Fresh Prints from the upcoming Stampin' Up! occasions catalog.
Ink: Stazon On black and Coastal Cabana
Other: Coastal Cabana ruffle trim, hearts punched from red glimmer paper using the small heart and owl builder punches.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,

    Great card and love how you pulled it together using the sketch from the Paper Craft Crew! Also, you are one of the Featured Artisans for Card Sketch #73. Feel free to grab the banner from the post.

    ReplyDelete